Jam testing the Alpine Butterfly bend, etc.
dmd
2010-05-15 04:14:15 UTC
I have added the Alpine Butterfly bend to the list of bends in my
jamming test.

Unfortunately I felt it necessary to take the names of the bends out
of the name of the file, so the both the name and the location of the
jam testing page have changed. The new location:

http://davidmdelaney.com/jam-testing/jam-testing-several-bends.html

The current list of bends included in the test is:

Ashley's bend, carrick bend, Alpine butterfly bend, Zeppelin bend.

I found the results fascinating. The Alpine butterfly bend, the
carrick bend (ABOK 1439), and the Zeppelin bend seem to be equally and
completely unjammable, at least in these tests, while the Ashley's
bend (ABOK 1452) jammed rock hard every time.
Gaby
2010-05-17 07:26:43 UTC
It is amazing, the Ballon Bleu de Cartier Replica Watches at
http://www.swizwatch.com/ are perfect, cheap and high quality.

Ballon Bleu de Cartier Watches Collection:
http://www.swizwatch.com/ballon-bleu-de-cartier-replica-watches.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Two-Tone Ladies Watch W69007Z3
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Two-Tone-Ladies-Watch-W69007Z3-.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier 18K Yellow Gold Leather Strap Mens
Watch W6900551
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-18K-Yellow-Gold-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watch-W6900551.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Two-Tone Mens Watch W69009Z3
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Two-Tone-Mens-Watch-W69009Z3.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier 18K Rose Gold Mens Watch W69006Z2
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-18K-Rose-Gold-Mens-Watch-W69006Z2.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Mens Gold Watch W69013Z2

http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Mens-Gold-Watch-W69013Z2.html

Buy more Cartier replica watches at low price by click:
http://www.swizwatch.com/cartier-replica-watches.html